Monday 27 September 2021

Accountant Job in Dubai September 2021

Accountant
Job Title: Accountant
Job Description

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Muhammed Ashraf Abdulla. I have completed my graduation in 2015. I would like to apply for the position of Accountant. My qualifications and professional background matches the need to fill this position. Four years of experience as an accountant in the financial industry. In those years, I have gained much more valuable knowledge and experience for your company. I am proficient in accounting software including Ms Excel, Ms Word, Tally erp 9,Treadeasy, Quickbooks, and symex systematic money exchange software.I have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. I believe I can make a positive contribution in this organization.

Yours sincerely,

Muhammed Ashraf Abdulla
Accountant
ashrafabdulla137@gmail.com
0501804075
Dubai

Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Published: September 27, 2021 at 11:37AM